Job Category: Chef
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Location: Lisburn
Job Salary: Starting at £12.00 Per Hour (Dependent on Experience)
Summary of the Role
The role entails preparing and cooking a range of high quality and creative dishes to Carnbrooke standards for sale to both Retail and Wholesale Customers.
- Preparation and cooking of food to Carnbrooke standards, ensuring consistent high quality.
- Ensure adherence to standardised recipes as approved by head chef.
- Follow instructions in relation to batch cooking of products, from cooking to packaging stage.
- Ensure shelf life procedures are strictly adhered to and all protocols followed.
- Follow and understand order sheets for Wholesale/Retail customers.
- Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in daily preparation and keep up to date with new recipes and preparation techniques.
- Assist in the Packaging Department, as required to pack and label cooked ready meals.
- Accurately and timely complete all required documentation to ensure clear traceability.
- Ensure HACCP procedures are adhered to, including but not limited too, traceability checks, temperature checks, cleaning schedules and food safety procedures.
- Maintain high levels of personal hygiene to ensure production of high-quality products.
- Assist in keeping all cooking utensils, equipment, and work areas clean, tidy, and well presented.
- Report equipment defects to Line Manager and initiate repairs as required.
- Follow stock rotation procedures.
- Maintain a safe food environment within your department, complying with health and safety regulations, internal & external audit requirements.
- 20 % Employee discount
- Free on-site parking
Head Chef / Production Manager
No direct reports