Job Category: Delivery Driver
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Location: Lisburn
Job Salary: £11.00 per hour
Summary of the Role
You will be the face of the business on a daily basis when delivering to our customers & between our production factory and food hall. You may also be required to undertake other duties when required, including goods inwards and store duties.
Load customer orders onto vehicle from our route sheets
Follow our route plan to deliver customers’ orders, to the right place at the right time
Look, act and be the part – be our customers contact.
Check and maintain your van daily (oil, brakes, tyres, etc)
Understand and apply each customers’ needs – e.g. to securely get in
Ensure loads are secured correctly to avoid damages to products during transport to customer.
Monitoring and recording temperature log of products as per company guidelines.
Ensure “Return sheet” and all other relevant paperwork is returned to Quality Manager
Packaging of meat products
Maintain focus on workplace safety, ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with safe working procedures
Observe, act and immediately report any issues that may pose a threat to a safe working environment
Undertake any other duties, as considered to be within scope of role.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- A valid UK driving license
- No driving accidents within the last 12 months
- Excellent customer service skills
- Complete work to high standards.
- Ability to lift weights up to 25 kilos
- Flexibility and positive attitude to work this role may involve some evenings & weekends
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing in English
- Due to Company Fleet insurance all drivers must be a minimum of 25 and hold a valid licence for at least 1 year.
- 20 % Employee discount
- Free on-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Logistics Manager
- No direct reports