Job Category: Production Operative
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lisburn
Job Salary: £10.25
Summary of the Role
Position involves cutting, preparing and packing meat products on a production line in a factory environment, ensuring quality, safety and food hygiene standards are maintained.
- Cutting, slicing, preparation and packaging of meat products
- Preparation of mince, sausages and burgers
- Operation of equipment, including, bandsaw, mincers, burger machines and sausage fillers
- Ensure accurate completion of meat preparation records and pre – operational checks
- Ensure thorough cleanliness of all preparation areas and complete washdown at the end of each shift
- Complete batch coding of products on computerised systems
- Replenishment of Stock
- Ensuring all factory activities are carried out in an accurate and timely manner
complying with company policies and procedures, adhering to best practices
- Ensure that all legal requirements are met, including but not limited to, temperature checks, cleaning schedules and food safety procedures.
- Able to work within a Team in a busy target driven environment
- Ensure that all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to, including hygiene and PPE
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Able to work in a chilled / fast paced environment.
- Aware of and able to maintain, Health and Safety and Food Hygiene standards
- Punctual and Reliable
- Complete work to high standards.
- Ability to lift weights up to 25kilos
- 20 % Employee discount
- Free on-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift