Job Category: Retail Store Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Location: Dromore
Job Salary: £28,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
Summary of the Role
To be a successful Retail Manager at Carnbrooke you won’t need a specialist knowledge in butchery. You will work in a modern food hall with traditional values, putting our customers first, offering locally sourced meat and heat to eat cooked meals. Our own brand products are all manufactured onsite in our state of the art factory and kitchen.
If you have proven experience in leading and developing your team in delivering top class customer service and capable of working in a team to deliver a company strategy, then apply now.
We are a family-owned business who operate a 2500 sq. Butchery & Food Hall retail business in Lisburn and recently opened Dromore Food Hall. We are now in the position to advertise for a talented and enthusiastic Retail Manager with a passion for food retail.
The Retail Manager will control retail processes in order to achieve margins whilst positively leading the team to achieve KPIs whilst ensuring customer service standards are continuously strived for. You will be able to show us how you have led a team and taken responsibility for achieving and exceeding key targets, from overseeing sales and costs to promoting great customer service and inspiring your team to deliver. You will need a strong drive and vision on how to move your store forward, a business management mindset and a passion for high performance. These will be the vital ingredients to your success and ours.
- Ensuring the store adheres to Health & Safety and
- Environmental Health Standards.
- Create a store environment that is recognised in the community as providing an innovative, best in class retail experience.
- Identify any training gaps and develop your team to be the best.
- Motivate your team to achieve objectives and targets.
- Ordering and stock control.
- Monitor and minimise waste.
- Ensure stock takes are completed and recorded according to company procedures in line with company stock loss targets.
- Motivate the retail team to provide a professional, friendly, and enthusiastic service at all times, leading by example on food safety, stock management and customer service.
- Ensure financial targets are achieved and cost centres are managed in line with targets.
- Undertake any other duties, as considered by senior management to be within scope of role.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Have experience of working within a food retail environment.
- Have a minimum of 3 years recent experience at Assistant Manager/ Store Manager level.
- Knowledge of Food Safety practices and procedures.
- Commercial Awareness, and ability to deliver on Key Performance Indicators such as sales, costs, and profitability.
- Be highly motivated and results driven with excellent communication, influencing, management and leadership qualities.
- Creative flair and an eye for detail, ensuring that excellent presentation and standards are maintained.
Retail management: 3 years (preferred)
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Retail Supervisors / Retail Assistants