Closing on: Jun 25, 2023
Job Category: Chef
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Job Location: Lisburn
Job Salary: Dependent of Experience
Summary of the Role
The role entails preparing and cooking a range of high quality and creative dishes to Carnbrooke standards for sale to both Retail and Wholesale Customers.
- Preparation and cooking of food to Carnbrooke standards, ensuring consistent high quality.
- Ensure adherence to standardised recipes as approved by head chef.
- Follow instructions in relation to batch cooking of products, from cooking to packaging stage.
- Ensure shelf life procedures are strictly adhered to and all protocols followed.
- Follow and understand order sheets for Wholesale/Retail customers.
- Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in daily preparation and keep up to date with new recipes and preparation techniques.
- Assist in the Packaging Department, as required to pack and label cooked ready meals.
- Accurately and timely complete all required documentation to ensure clear traceability.
- Ensure HACCP procedures are adhered to, including but not limited too, traceability checks, temperature checks, cleaning schedules and food safety procedures.
- Maintain high levels of personal hygiene to ensure production of high-quality products.
- Assist in keeping all cooking utensils, equipment, and work areas clean, tidy, and well presented.
- Report equipment defects to Line Manager and initiate repairs as required.
- Follow stock rotation procedures.
- Maintain a safe food environment within your department, complying with health and safety regulations, internal & external audit requirements.
Please ensure you download the Monitoring form below and upload it with your CV when applying for position.
Apply for this position
Please ensure that you have downloaded the above Monitoring form for upload below.